My Bucket List or Things I Want to Do Before I Die

Here's a list of the things I wish to do or accomplish before I die. Some should be easy, others far more difficult. Some are easy to see when they are done, others are harder to measure. I realize that in all likelihood there are some things on this list that I may never be able to do, but I figure it's always good to have goals. So here it is:

1) Visit Italy

2) Visit Russia

3) Visit England

4) Visit Prince Edward's Island

5) Visit all 50 states

6) Go on a cruise of New England

7) Take a Dorks in Forks trip

8) Go on a Dan in Real Life vacation

9) Eat at The Lady and Sons in Savannah, GA

10) Visit Neuschwantstein Castle in Germany

11) Visit Disney World at Christmastime

12) Attend a game during the Stanley Cup Finals

13) Attend an event at the Olympics

14) Attend the U.S. Open (tennis)

15) Attend a professional tennis match

16) Go to a hockey games in all 30 NHL cities

17) See a show on Broadway

18) Attend a black-tie affair

19) Attend a cocktail party

20) Host a dinner party

21) Learn to play tennis

22) Learn to golf

23) Learn to sew

24) Learn to speak a foreign language

25) Learn to play an instrument

26) Learn to paint

27) Take a cooking class

28) Go to graduate school

29) Finish an entire scrapbook

30) Write a book

31) Watch all the movies on the American Film Institute (AFI) Top 100

32) Watch all the Best Picture Oscar winners

33) Read the classics

34) Read the complete works of Shakespeare

35) Read the entire Bible

36) Own a house

37) Have a large flower garden

38) Have a large kitchen

39) Find a job/career that I love

40) Adopt a child

41) Discover I'm related to royalty

1 comments:

marie said...

I can teach you to sew! What do you want to make?